Welcome to the Neurofibromatosis Network; we’re glad you found us. On this site you can:
- find knowledgeable physicians to provide accurate and sympathetic NF care.
- discover educational materials and webinars appropriate to share with family members and your child’s school.
- find the nearest NF group offering educational meetings and events.
- browse our Clinical Care Options tool for a specialist to consult on care management.
- sign up for our email list to receive timely NF news and information.
- join with the over 17,000 NF individuals who share thoughts, build friendships and help each other through their NF journey.
- join the Network in the ongoing quest for federal funds for NF research.
- read the Network Edge to learn how NF research dollars translate to exciting scientific discoveries.
- join us at the NF Hope Concert in Las Vegas each October.
- participate in walks, runs, bike rides, golf outings and other events around the country throughout the year.
- contribute to our mission of leading NF advocacy and building NF community.
Hope – that is what the NF Network is all about - Hope for a brighter future for all those affected by neurofibromatosis and Hope for that marvelous day when the cure is finally found.
We would love to hear from you!
Give the NF office a call 630-510-1115 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining you in Hope,
The NF Network
Leading NF Advocacy, Building NF Community